Over 47,000 readers in more than 75 countries are taking control of their cameras and improving their photography with Full Stop camera guides! Now it is the time for Nikon D52300 owners to do it too!
The recently published Nikon D5300 Experience, The Still Photography Guide to Operation and Image Creation With the Nikon D5300 is an eBook user's guide that goes beyond the D5300 manual to help you learn when and why to use the various features, controls, and custom settings of this powerful camera.
Nikon D5300 Experience not only covers the various settings, functions and controls of the Nikon D5300, but it also explains when and why to use them for your photography. The guide focuses on still-photography with an introduction to the movie settings and menus to get you up and running with HD video. Sections include:
- Setting Up Your D5300 - All of the D5300 Custom Settings and Playback, Shooting, and Setup Menus, including Movie Mode Menus, with explanations and recommended settings for practical, everyday use. Set up and customize the advanced features of your dSLR to work best for the way you photograph.
- Aperture Priority (A), Shutter Priority (S), and Manual (M) Modes - How and when to use them to create dramatic depth of field, freeze or express motion, or take total control over exposure settings.
- Auto Focusing Modes and Area Modes and Release (Drive) Modes - The 39 point D5300 autofocus system is a powerful tool, and taking control of it will enable you to successfully capture more sharp images, especially in action situations. Learn the AF Modes, AF Area Modes, and AF Custom Settings, how they differ, how and when to take advantage of them to capture both still and moving subjects. Plus how and when to use focus lock.
- Exposure Metering Modes of the Nikon D5300 - How they differ, how and when to use them for correct exposures in every situation, and how to customize them for your needs. Also how to make use of exposure lock.
- Histograms, Exposure Compensation, Bracketing, and White Balance - Understanding and using these features for adjusting to the proper exposure in challenging lighting situations, and setting custom white balance.
- GPS and Wi-Fi - Take advantage of these built in functions to connect the D5300 to your smart-phone or tablet, and geo-tag your images.
- The Image Taking Process - Descriptive tutorials for using the settings and controls you just learned to take photos of both still and moving subjects.
- Photography Accessories - The most useful accessories for day-to-day and travel photography including accessories specific to the D5300.
- Composition - Brief tips, techniques, and explanations, including the creative use of depth of field.
- Introduction to Video Settings - Settings and explanations to get you started shooting HD video.
This digital guide to the Nikon D5300 is a 260 page, illustrated e-book that goes beyond the official manual to explain how, when, and why to use the features, settings, and controls of the D5300 to help you get out there shooting.
Get your copy of Nikon D5300 Experience now. It costs only $12,99!